The Bruce Gilley Memorial Foundation (non-profit 501/C3) has been been given the opportunity to help many young people attend mission based camps, mission trips and educational opportunities.
Through money raised from the Run For Him 5K/10K in the past 10+ years, the Bruce Gilley Memorial Foundation has granted scholarships ranging from $100 to $2,000 to send young people on Mission Trips and to Christian Camps all over the United States and all over the World.
The foundation sent students to the following:
- Dominican Republic
- Colombia, South America
- Guatemala, Central America
- Nicaragua, Central America
- El Salvador, Central America
- Honduras, Central America
- New York, United States
- Lake Tahoe, United States
- The World Race / Multiple Countries
- Baptist Collegiate Beach Reach
- Honduras Medical Mission Team
- Camps: Student Life Camp, Young Life Camp, YWAM, Student Leadership Camp, Church of God Church Camp, X-Fuge, Miami, and more
- PURCHASE fundraiser products – online store coming soon
- RUN or WALK our annual RUN FOR HIM RACE on Labor Day weekend each year (get a team together)
- VOLUNTEER or support RUN FOR HIM 5K & 10K as a INDIVIDUAL or BUSINESS SPONSOR
- DONATE Through Paypal: make a tax deductible donation to the cause.
CHURCHES or SMALL GROUPS
Contact us if you’d like to highlight the Bruce Gilley Memorial Foundation and our annual fundraiser event RUN FOR HIM at your church to inform your congregation of the scholarships that are available to your young people. CONTACT US
Lives are being changed!
Learn more about the Bruce Gilley Memorial Foundation in the video below: